[LINK] In other news....

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Jun 23 23:42:41 AEST 2007

At 10:35 PM 23/06/2007, grove at zeta.org.au wrote:
>http://abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/06/23/1959801.htm
>
>Where is the same outrage over this as for David Hicks?
>
>No one seems to be defending this poor fellow's rights at all. Where
>is the media on this, why has it not been reported in detail?
>And why has no one from the Australian Govt even mentioned this?

It may simply be that there is a really HUGE documentary in the final
stages of production and you will have to wait for further details.

The documentary has been in production for four years :)  The film
makers have had a hell of a time keeping up with the twists and turns
and it was almost released before Hicks sudden and unexpected return
to Australia.  With the new events, it's taking a little time to put
the final bits in place.

Sorry I can't say any more.

Not that this should stop the general media from making comment.  But
then, it's election year and the Government doesn't need Hicks on
it's agenda :)

(Woops I gave up a clue!)

>This is shameful and frightening.   Who are we as a nation to let
>one of our own be treated in this manner for such a petty crime?

"We're" not a nation.  We're a prison colony.  It takes time to
transfer prisoners from other countries to Australia.

Just think about those two ten, now 21 year old boys who murdered the
British child, now living in Australia under new identities.

Even after 200 years, this island is still Britians long distance prison!