[LINK] atheism

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Fri Mar 2 13:01:57 AEDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:24:36PM +1100, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 12:00 PM 2/03/2007, Craig Sanders wrote:
> >Quaint, possibly amusing, but not really dangerous.  Dawkin's book
> >made me realise that even that kind of religion is dangerous because
> >it provides a breeding ground and a disguise for extremist forms of
> >religion.
>
> Sounds like any religious based school when stated like this, not just
> the Islamic schools that the govt has problems with.

well, yes.

you sound surprised. why? is there some fundamental difference(*) between
christianity and islam that i'm unaware of?

(*) i.e. not based on its own internal (il-)logic, convenient
redefinitions, or tautologies.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>

Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact.
Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it. ... Only
atheists could accept this Satanic theory.
		-- Rev. Jimmy Swaggart, "The Pre-Adamic Creation and Evolution"