[LINK] Streaming TV Tests

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Mar 29 09:21:28 AEST 2007

Craig Sanders wrote:

> i generally don't bother with streaming video, it's far too annoying.
> i only watch video from the net if there is some convenient way to
> download it first and watch it at my leisure (without the choppy
> stop-start annoyance of lagged streaming).

Heh ... ironic, isn't it? This mirrors my experience. Perhaps it is
because of Australia's unique placement in the Internet of things,
and its notoriously bad bandwidth supply and woeful distribution of
same. But yeah, streaming video just "doesn't". I hate it.

Regarding your sig:

 > We may not be able to persuade Hindus that Jesus and not Vishnu should govern
 > their spiritual horizon, nor Moslems that Lord Buddha is at the center of
[SNIP]

There is no deity in Buddhism. Nor is there such a thing a concept
as a Lord Buddha.

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."
A Koan.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and
convert them to Christianity.
      -- Anne Coulter of the "American Taliban"