[LINK] Fwd: vip-l: Do not call register

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu May 3 11:25:43 AEST 2007

At 10:48 AM 3/05/2007, Craig Sanders wrote:
>also, any attempt to register a number gets the response:
>
>    Sorry, there's been an error.
>
>    Our staff have been notified and are working on the problem.

Local ABC has had people call and say it was awful and others say it
was wonderful. I had no problems myself. I think they just got his
with huge numbers of attempts, like when tickets go on sale for some
major event.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005