[LINK] Do not Call register still having problems

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu May 10 16:13:14 AEST 2007

At 02:56 PM 10/05/2007, Linda Rouse wrote:
>OK, having given up last week on getting my number registered, I
>checked it today and - yes - they now have a security code that will
>'speak' the security code for you. I clicked it and heard the first
>3 numbers and then it cut out...

I got four characters before the audio cut out (two characters
missing) with the security code of the "DO Not Call" register
<https://www.donotcall.gov.au/>.

>So went to the Lodge a Complain form - same thing! Filled it in,
>security code doesn't play and Submit didn't work. ...

Clicking "Submit" with the mouse doesn't work. Pressing "tab" or
"Enter" on the keyboard works.

This is a shame as otherwise it is a good service. I sent them a copy
of my comments
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2007/05/do-not-call-do-not-call-register.html>,
as well as error reports about the particular problems.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                http://www.tomw.net.au/
Visiting Fellow, ANU      Blog: http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/atom.xml