[LINK] What happens when an OS becomes successful?

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed May 23 16:27:00 AEST 2007

grove at zeta.org.au wrote:

>> I still use lynx as a fast test of usability.
> I still use lynx as a regular day to day work tool.

If you can't lynx it, fix it!

W3C validation is a wonderful thing, and XHTML/CSS compliance
most important as the web progresses. But if you can't get the
job done using lynx, something is seriously wrong with your
web site.

I suppose AJAX and Web 2 technology just don't work on lynx,
although I have never tried it meself. Hmmm ... when I get the time ...

cheers
rickw