[LINK] New IT system for the new Australian Government

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Wed Nov 14 10:13:23 AEDT 2007

On 14/11/2007, at 12:01 PM, Tom Worthington wrote:

> This got me thinking that the change of government was an
> opportunity to implement something like the GA system, across the
> entire Australian Government.

I think you'll find this is already underway -- AGIMO (AFAIK) is
trialling Funnelback on its Australia.gov.au portal to index several
agency websites and intranets. Its been a while since I spoke to the
AGIMO guys about it, but I'm told its working pretty well in the trial/
pilot period.

cYa,
Avi

--
MySource Matrix Product Evangelist

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
   3202                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>