[LINK] The Hospital Committee

Eleanor Lister eleanor at pacific.net.au
Tue Oct 2 23:46:06 AEST 2007

"Use the Force, Luke"

There is a perfectly good election coming up, contact all candidates of
all political parties with  exactly the sort of thing you wrote here.

It does give the other parties a stick to hit Ears with, and that can't
be a bad thing. :)

And who knows, but you might get a result.

regards,
    EL

--
Eleanor Ashley Lister