[LINK] Australian Papers Express Courier (APEC) Slowdown

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Sep 7 09:01:56 AEST 2007

At 08:34 AM 7/09/2007, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:
>All this security is about fear - the current government fears that
>something bad might happen. Hence the over-reaction and a lack of
>balanced perspective.
>
>The thing I fear most is incompetent politicians - of which we seem
>to have more of our fair share at the moment.

one would think that an 'event' (NOT the Chaser incursion, btw) would
be Howard's rabbit.

I love it that Janet Albrechtson has called for his head in the Oz
today. Hilarious! And she thinks Peter Cottontail would have a shot!
Her crocodile tears are incredible. boo hoo....

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005