[LINK] Fw: Fwd: [ PRIVACY Forum ] Brits' Failed Heavy MetalCensorship Attempt Disrupts Wikipedia Edits

Kimberley Heitman kheitman at kheitman.com
Mon Dec 8 21:52:56 AEDT 2008

>As for those on this list who are horrified at the prospects, I'm waiting
>for a plan on an alternative that can at least meet some of what Conroy
>wants.

Conroy wants Fielding's vote. Just like Alston wanted Harradine's vote. I
just wish they'd bribe these celibacy perverts with something other than ISP
filters.

>Be realistic - if you just oppose everything in toto, you'll be
>ignored.

Not at all, I'll get you and your little dog too!

This is the same debate as in 1999, and Internet censorship is still wrong
and impossible. I'm happy to oppose it in ... its entirety ... because it's
the right answer technically, ethically and legally.