[LINK] Timely Moderation (was: Rudd Government trial for e-democracy future ... )

Sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Tue Dec 9 15:25:18 AEDT 2008

On Tue, December 9, 2008 1:04 pm, Jon Seymour wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Sylvano <sylvano at gnomon.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, December 9, 2008 12:21 pm, Jenny Millea wrote:
>>> Blog so you can comment on the digital economy is at
>>> http://www.dbcde.gov.au/communications_for_business/industry_development/digital_economy/future_directions_blog/topics/minister_tanners_welcome
>>>
>>> ...nice to see a short URL! ;-)
>>
>> Particularly when you read the blog moderation rules, particularly the
>> 5th
>> dot point below....
>>
>> Also, to avoid frustration, I wouldn't post after 3pm on a Friday - or
>> over lunch....
>>

> Can't it be moderated from the lounge of the Canberra Qantas Club?
>
> Maybe I can slip a post in between G&Ts.

There must be bad connectivity in the Club Lounge ....

At 12:34pm, I received a confirmation email of my post to the blog, where
I asked if it was more than 'economy' was in scope and if they could make
a bigger text box.

The form mail advised me that:

"Thank you for submitting your comment. We will review your submission
shortly and once approved, it will be posted under the relevant topic. "

I just checked the site: as at 3:20pm, the posting has not appeared.

Someone else could suggest that timely moderation is viewed as a good thing.

I don't know... perhaps I have been "moderated." ;-)

Sylvano

--
Gnomon Publishing
http://www.gnomon.com.au/