[LINK] Timely Moderation (was: Rudd Government trial for e-democracy future ... )

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Dec 9 18:24:15 AEDT 2008

At 03:25 PM 9/12/2008, Sylvano wrote:

>Someone else could suggest that timely moderation is viewed as a good thing.
>
>I don't know... perhaps I have been "moderated."

Check again. It looks like someone came on and did a bunch all at once.

Unfortunately, the longer postings are nearly impossible to read.
There are no paragraph breaks, so the text all runs together.

The comments also appear last in, first out, with no way to change
them. Most blogs I'm on are reversed -- earliest to latest.

They have a bit to learn about blogging conventions.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007