[LINK] [OT] "we say sorry"

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Feb 14 17:02:18 AEDT 2008

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hasn't the United States been through this and have a lot of potentially
> helpful data?

I was chatting on IRC just today with someone from St Paul, MN. I was
mentioning Sorry Day and what happened here with the stolen gen. The person
was at first a bit mystified by it all, never having heard about it.
I then asked if the US has issued any similar apologies, and she said
not that she knew of.

Perhaps Jan W can clarify?!

cheers
rickw