[LINK] DBCDE tender - Whatthe?

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Fri Feb 29 13:36:21 AEDT 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008, Ivan Trundle wrote:

> Perhaps a rebranding and repurposing exercise might help. Rather than
> being totally cynical about this, I see this as a good opportunity for
> AUSCERT to extend its reach.

I'd prefer AUSCERT to remain just as useful and relevant as it is today
to people who are currently clueful enough to use the information they publish.

I'd also like to see vendors take responsibility for the lemons they ship,
rather than an entire multi-tiered business structure forming around them
to pick up the pieces and drop others.

2c,

Adrian