[LINK] Minister warned on porn filters

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jan 1 21:39:28 AEDT 2008

At 09:13 PM 1/01/2008, Kim Holburn wrote:
>I would say it's ANU's spam filters cutting in.  Tony would be able
>to tell unless the spam filters decide the email is so bad it's
>dropped without bothering to tell anyone.

If it's ANU, how come I got all of the messages, including the first
one BRD posted?

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Living, like writing, requires no wisdom. Only revising does. - Jim
Sollisch, Sept, 2007
'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005