[LINK] Minister warned on porn filters

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Jan 1 23:11:00 AEDT 2008

On 01/01/2008, at 9:13 PM, Kim Holburn wrote:

> Tony would be able to tell unless the spam filters decide the email
> is so bad it's dropped without bothering to tell anyone.

The mailman software which runs link is to automatically reject non
member postings matching -

^.*@hanmail\.net
^.*\.kr
^.*@hananet\.net
^.*sina\.com
^.*jp
^.*ru
^.*cn
^.*ca
^.*anz\.com
^.*tw
^.*\.de

Other non member postings get sent to me for consideration. There are
few and spamsieve working with Apple Mail filters the spam.

I don't think ANU's spam filtering comes into play but I could be wrong.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659
mobile: 04 1242 0397                      --    ~|
mailto: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au       --    \@
or tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au        --   _\\/\%
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au              GT3 ____(*)__(*)___
        Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore