[LINK] Non-profit group seeking management assistance

Darrell Burkey darrell.burkey at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 15 09:35:56 AEDT 2008

Based on my long-time lurking here at the Link Institute, I think some of
you might be interested in helping out a non-profit group that I work
with.

Computing Assistance Support & Education (http://www.case.org.au) is
looking for a few mover and shakers to help us grow the organisation
so that we may address increasing interest in the services we provide
to the community sector.

If you have experience in this area and are interested in being involved
with a unique and very effective non-profit community organisation, please
have a look at our web site for an overview of our goals and activities.
If that information interests you to the point where you would consider
becoming involved as a member of our Management Committee (or would like
to provide other assistance), let me know by return  email - president at case.org.au.
I'll send you more specific information regarding what we are looking for
and what our plans are.

Then it gets really interesting. :-)

Cheers.

Darrell Burkey, President - 0408 622 647
Computing Assistance Support & Edcuation Inc
http://www.case.org.au - info at case.org.au