[LINK] Non-profit group seeking management assistance

Darrell Burkey darrell.burkey at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 15 10:46:27 AEDT 2008

Good points, thanks.

CASE was formed to assist Australian non-profit groups nationally. We
have a few members outside the ACT but have kept low key for ten years
as to not over-commit and to ensure the services are best-practice. But
even low key has been flat out for us. Hence our call to take the
organisation to the next level by looking for people who have 'the right
stuff'.

The organisation was founded here in Canberra therefore that's where the
majority of our members are and where our office is. Which consists of a
small office located within Volunteering ACT premises in the Labor Club
Community Chambers, Belconnen.

I'll give some more thought on how we can make this clearer on the home
page.