[LINK] 'Yellow Pages' as a Trademark

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Jan 19 00:37:04 AEDT 2008

Note:  Telstra headed by US business hacker

Note:  US trend is threaten, sue, loose, make public apology, sue again

Note:  US Head of Telstra, Follows US Pattern on Trade Marks.

I have to agree though, surely businesses want to be seen and talked
about.  Eventually people will be so scared to mention the name of
Telstra (R) (TM) (C) that no one will bother.