[LINK] Midnight rush to buy iPhones

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Jul 11 13:48:10 AEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> Scott Howard wrote:
>> And while we're at it, what's this bloody TV thing that everyone keeps going
>> on about?? And now, today, I heard something about a World Wide Wab, or
>> something like that?
>>
>> I really don't get it.  My 37 year old wireless still works perfectly, picks
>> up the ABC fine and even lets me listen to the cricket.
>
> My cat scratched me when I went to pull out one of it's whiskers to
> drive my eco-friendly, non-polluting, non-power-consuming old radio.

I have a 70 year old mantle clock that keeps perfect (almost) time and
has no environmental footprint at all.

Still want an Iphone though....

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html