[LINK] If a clock ticks in a Klearphelled forest, ...

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 31 11:26:48 AEDT 2008

At 08:34 AM 31/03/2008, Roger Clarke wrote:
>NSW extended daylight saving for a week this year to bring it in
>line with other south-east Australian states.

Victoria had the same, presumably because of the NSW issue?? My set
top box program guide is off now, showing programming from an hour
earlier as 'now'. My computer also flipped, so I had to fix that. I
have an analog clock, so I just matched everything to it.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Writing Lesson #289:
You have a million words of sh** to write, so do them in whatever way
makes it most rewarding for you and worry about wasted time later.
There is no wasted time except that spent not writing. - R Garcia,
February 2008

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007