[LINK] Privacy .. what's that?

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon May 5 00:12:27 AEST 2008

Sigh .. what joy ... for just $46, you too can have lifetime membership of:

 <http://www.australian-records.com>

. and, do thorough privacy-invasions of, "virtually anyone's living in
Australia and New Zealend" .. (that is, where-ever New Zealend is, anyway):

According to the website .. <quote>

"Info on over 80% of residents in Austalia and New Zealend .. By using our
100% legal and fully organized 'People Search' database, you will have
access to complete research tools for obtaining private information about
practically anyone .. using this website as your gateway to our vast
Australian reservoir of records, you can check out virtually anyone's
living in Australia .. This information includes address history, phone
numbers, possible aliases, neighbors, a criminal and civil records check,
marriage records and much more! We search billions of current utility
company records, court records, county records, change of address records,
property records, business records and a variety of other public records
and publicly-available records to find information for each background
check .."

Receive The Following:

FIND Background Records
FIND Correctional Files
FIND Criminal Files
FIND Family History
FIND DMV Records
FIND Driving Records
FIND DUI Files
FIND DWI Records
FIND Australian Police Files
FIND Federal Court Dockets
FIND Lost People
FIND Court Records
FIND Emails
FIND Classmates
FIND Adoption Records
FIND Arrest Records
FIND Attorney Records
FIND Bankruptcy Records
FIND Birth Records
FIND Obituaries
FIND Child Support Files
FIND Credit Reports
FIND Criminal Indictments
FIND Death Records
FIND Divorce Records
FIND Real Estate Records
FIND Corporate Filings
FIND Inmate Records
FIND Civil Court Filings
FIND Criminal Court Filings
FIND Unclaimed Property
FIND Voter Registration
FIND Birth Certificates
FIND Business Information
FIND Unclaimed Money
FIND Marriage Records
FIND IP Addresses
FIND Reverse Maps
FIND Reverse License Plates
FIND Reverse Dictionaries
FIND Reverse Phone Lookups
FIND Reverse Address Lookups
FIND Warrant Files
FIND Vital records
FIND Unclaimed Assets
FIND Unlisted Home Numbers
FIND Unlisted Cell Numbers
FIND Small cCaims Records
FIND Superior Court Records
FIND Adoptions & Birth/a>
FIND Ancestry Archives
FIND Arrest Records
FIND Bankruptcies
FIND Birth Records
FIND Childcare Records
FIND Nanny Screen Lookups
FIND Drivers License Files
FIND Correctional Files
FIND Courthouses
FIND Credit reports
FIND Criminal Files
FIND Criminal Indictments
FIND District court Files

Use this website to conduct complete checks in many fields:

* Potential Business Partners

* Potential Tenants

* Credit and Insurance Applicants

* Present or Potential "Significant Others" (dates, fiancés, spouses)

* Neighbors, friends, enemies.. in fact virtually any australian citizen!"

<end quote>
--

Cheers folks
Stephen Loosley