[LINK] Privacy .. what's that?

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Mon May 5 03:06:57 AEST 2008

Not realy useful in Australia.

Most of those records won't be available.

Anything that is will be harvested from public
web sites using google as a primary source of pointers.

You can't get marriage and birth and like records
unless you are a party, in fact a child can't eve
get a parents marriage certificate unless the parents are dead.

Australia doesn't have "County Court" records, so
it's British or perhaps some parts of the USA.

There is no DMV in Aus, in fact you'd be hard
pressed for $46 to get driving records of anyone,
because unless you specifically approached the
State Registry and paid the $23 knowing someone
has a record with that state (and you can only
get current address anyway) then it's gonna cost
this company a fortunate processing random
requests to each of the 9 registries in Aus.

Same with Birth records, but unless you are the
person or a parent or limited reasons of a

Won't go over the rest.

Now unless someone has changed all the laws in
Aus and made all the records public ...