[LINK] More Telstra weirdness

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Nov 14 23:18:21 AEDT 2008

At 11:55 AM 14/11/2008, David Boxall wrote:
> > “It just beggars belief that the CEPU ­ which
> takes union fees from many of you every
> fortnight ­ is using your pay to mount a
> campaign to help your competition recruit,
> train and deploy workers and, at the same time,
> make it impossible for Telstra to build the NBN.”
>
>The logic of that last assertion escapes me.

The CEPU is smart. Telstra is laying off. It has
been exposed in the media that they aren't going
to bit on the NBN. That's their choice. But as
far as I know, we live in a place where slavery
and indentureship are illegal or at least
strictly controlled in terms of the latter. One
wonders where this guy's head is.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing
the silver for guests. - JW, May, 2007