[LINK] ABA and internet take down scheme

rene rene.lk at libertus.net
Wed Oct 29 13:20:18 AEDT 2008

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:08:09 +1000, Michael Meloni wrote:

> These online complaint stats?
>
> http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_90105
>
> Brendan Scott wrote:
>> The ABA used to publish reports on the operation of the take down
>> scheme.  Does anyone know whether these reports are still being
>> published?

The old ones (Jan 2000- Dec 2005) are here:
http://www.archive.dbcde.gov.au/2008/01/reports_on_the_online_content_coreg
ulatory_scheme

Since then ACMA has been including (much shorter) reports in its Annual
Report (including annual statistics - which I _assume_ are the total of the
monthly statistics Michael pointed to), e.g.

Jul 2006- Jul 2007
http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_310768#Internet

Jul 2005 - Jul 2006
http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/194467/pc=PC_100810#content