[LINK] more about open info access ...

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Apr 1 12:08:15 AEDT 2009

<SNIP>

As in the National Australian Film Archive where they have 1000 movies
from Australias past - conveniently ommitting that according to the
combined numbers in the Australian Yearbook series, Australia has
produced close to 67,000 films of varying length.

That's 66,000 films lost to the world.
And to add insult to injury.... You then have to pay to view the
content.

A sad example of Government/Commercial bungling. With NO valid defense.

Tom