[LINK] Lost in the Blue Mountains: triple-0 operator 'uncaring'

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Fri Apr 17 12:23:25 AEST 2009

On 17/04/2009, at 11:47 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> How about EPRBs be mandatory at all nat'l/state parks?

I sincerely hope not. This is the equivalent of mandating compulsory
mobile phones for anyone who wanders outside of the range of a fixed
line phone.

There are many areas in Australia that are outside the range of mobile
communications (and not just wilderness areas/parks/etc). Should we
mandate an EPIRB for all farmers wandering around their property?

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk