[LINK] Aussie online ads

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Apr 17 22:40:10 AEST 2009

Truth in online advertising?

--
Ansearch brings equality to clicks
by Natalie Apostolou, 15th April 2009

<http://www.digital-media.net.au/article/Ansearch-brings-equality-to-
clicks/477146.aspx>

Ansearch has launched a new proprietary search advertising system, which
aims to eradicate click fraud by publishers and supply a clean and
qualified feed to the online advertising community.

Positioned as an Australian first, the AdFeedEngine, has been launched
via the company’s Searchworld division.

The first phase of the AdFeedEngine platform was introduced into the
Searchworld network during March and will be unveiled globally next week
at Ad:Tech in San Francisco.

The service measures, controls the volume, quality and source of incoming
traffic received by advertising distribution partners and was developed
for higher quality search advertising results.]

The platform is fully integrated with Click Forensics technology which
continuously identifies and filters sources of click fraud and low
converting bad traffic for advertisers.

Ansearch CEO David Burden said the demand for qualified, quality traffic
is growing particularly as advertisers are paying significant dollars for
clicks that convert to customer acquisition. “The Tier 1 and 2 search
engines are pushing for quality and we are taking the bull the horns to
only deliver quality traffic.”

He added, “publishers are not always honest about the sources of their
click throughs which are not always generated by a human. We are creating
a fraud prevention platform that serves targeted outbound advertising
feeds to our network of publishers based on their quality of click
traffic while also controlling the relevance of inbound click traffic
delivered to our search advertising supplier partners.”

--
Cheers,
Stephen