[LINK] Koltai Hypothesis - That P2P can be a legal option to Foxtel.

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sun Apr 19 13:46:07 AEST 2009

<snip>

Actually - no. My leisure time is valued as staring into space time
(meditation). It costs nothing to stare into space. On-costs are only
added when a particular outcome/result is desired. For example -
counting stars (most probably) requires an occular enhancing device +$$$
and a recording device (pen and paper) +$$$.

I posted my leisure time calculator to link before - and at the risk of
being repetitive - feel free to download it - twiddle with and refine to
include your oncosts.
http://www.kovtr.com/leisuretime/ValueofLeisureTime.xls