[LINK] Google blocked my blog thinking it spam

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Wed Apr 22 10:03:34 AEST 2009

At 03:01 PM 21/04/2009, Brenda Aynsley wrote:
>Tom Worthington wrote:
>
>>I have requested an unlock review to say it isn't. ...

My blog has been unlocked and it is good to know I was not the only
one this happened to.

Apologies to Brenda for getting the URL of the ACS PC Recycling SIG
wrong. The correct address is: <http://http://wwwwww.sa.acs.org.au/pc_rec_sig>

My posting on the sig is now online with the correct address at
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2009/04/australian-pc-recycling-service.html>.

At my talk on Green ICT last night there was a representative from
the SA Government's Zero Waste initiative. I suggested they look at
helping the ACS replicate their PC recycling scheme across South
Australia. The Internet can be used to help coordinate this, with the
ACS providing an online system from Adelaide, saving each centre
having to keep lots of paperwork.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                      http://www.tomw.net.au/
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Australian National University