[LINK] Bolton wins, auDA loses, Bottle Doimains lives on (for the moment)

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Wed Apr 22 21:36:27 AEST 2009

$quoted_author = "Darrell Burkey" ;

> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:42, Stewart Carter wrote:
>
> > The decision raises some questions about the future of auDA.
>
> I think it's a bit premature to imply things about the future of auDA.

Actually, the delays being introduced by the court proceedings means that
Bottle can continue to operate for quite some time before this is finalised.

I think it would be better for all parties if there was a path to a quick
conclusion so either:

a) Bottle is vindicated and the rot instilled in their customer base stops
b) auDa is vindicated and a dodgy operator is shut down in a timely fashion

cheers
marty

--
Skirwan - "And if pigs can fly, and I can ride one, and they fly me to hell,
           and it just froze over, and we all have ice cream..." [1]

talonyx - "I really need to stop reading Slashdot while on codeine....." [2]

[1] - http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=28984&cid=3113144
[2] - http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=28984&cid=3113355