[LINK] Fwd: [aliaACTive] www.aph.gov.au - we want your feedback

Gordon Keith gordonkeith at acslink.net.au
Thu Apr 23 08:14:50 AEST 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:28:00 pm Ivan Trundle wrote:
> It's an indication of the scope of the website management capability
> that they have to employ SurveyMonkey to complete such a task. This
> surprises me: partly because Survey Monkey is an external and non-
> Australian resource, but also because any decent website management
> team should be able to knock something up with very little effort.

I have come across a few places that use SurveyMonkey for surveys.

I don't bother answering as SurveyMonkey requires Javascipt for the next
button to work. Maybe an Australia survey site with working next buttons
would be worth a try?

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith

The main thing is keep the main thing the main thing.