[LINK] Dealing with Swine Flu pandemic using the web and smart phones

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Thu Apr 30 11:26:38 AEST 2009

Thanks Marganhita - must be just me. That's the story of my life. ;-)

If it's any use or interest, here's what's happening:

The widget is partially hidden behind the Rozelle Bay Community Native
Nursery and Bushcare notice. When I click on it I get a "ClearClick"
warning telling me that it's a potential clickjacking attempt. The text
reads:

"NoScript intercepted a mouse of keyboard interaction with a partially
hidden element. Click on the image below to cycle between the obstructed
and the clear version."

Cheers,

Fred