[LINK] Government 2.0 Taskforce - Road Show [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thomler, Jacinta Jacinta.Thomler at finance.gov.au
Wed Aug 12 17:09:52 AEST 2009

The Government 2.0 Taskforce invites you to an Open Forum

On the 22 June 2009 the Minister for Finance and Deregulation, the Hon.
Lindsay Tanner MP and the Special Minister of State, Senator Joe Ludwig,
announced the formation of a Taskforce (http://gov2.net.au/) to
investigate how the Australian Government can use new 'Web 2.0'
approaches to expand the uses of Commonwealth information and improve
the way government consults and engages with citizens.

The Government 2.0 Taskforce will make recommendations for government
policy and fund projects which offer promise in accelerating the coming
of Government 2.0.
The Taskforce seeks input through a series of open forums, in each
capital city over the next few weeks.  The Taskforce is seeking input
from a range of audience groups - government, industry, academics, NGOs
and interested others.

In order to disseminate the forum as widely as possible, we would be
grateful if you would forward this invitation to others in your network
who may be interested in attending.

Canberra
When:	Monday 17th August 2009, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Where:	Knibbs Auditorium, ABS House, 45 Benjamin Way Belconnen
RSVP: by midday Thursday 13th August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Melbourne
When:	Wednesday 19th August 2009, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Where:	Village Roadshow Theatrette, State Library of Victoria, 328
Swanston Street, Melbourne
RSVP: by midday Monday 17th August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Sydney
When:	Thursday 20th August 2009, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Where:	Smith Room, Wesley Conference Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney
RSVP: by midday Tuesday 18th August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Brisbane
When:	Tuesday 25th August 2009, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where:	Central Eagle Street, 175 Eagle Street, Brisbane
RSVP: by midday Friday 21st August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Perth
When:	Thursday 27th August 2009, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where:	Collins Street Centre, Corner Collins St & Shaftesbury St, South
Perth
RSVP: by midday Tuesday 25th August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Adelaide
When:	Tuesday 1st September 2009, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Where:	Enterprise House, 136 Greenhill Road,  Unley
RSVP: by midday Friday 28th August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Darwin
When:	Wednesday 2nd September 2009, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Where:	Red 6.1.0.3 Charles Darwin University, Ellengowan Drive, Brinkin

RSVP: by midday Monday 31st August 2009  - please provide your name,
organisation and contact details to gov2secretariat at finance.gov.au

Hobart
TBC

Further information on the events is available at
http://gov2.net.au/roadshows/

Jacinta Thomler
| Government 2.0 Secretariat |
| Australian Government Information Management Office |
| Department of Finance and Deregulation |
| Tel: 02 6215 1614 | Mob: 0413 716 577 |  Fax: 02 6215 1769 |

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN):   61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site:   www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the suffix .gov.au.