[LINK] US Whitehouse on Cookies

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:20:23 AEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:55 AM, James Collins<nospam at ggcs.net.au> wrote:
>> > Under Web Page Privacy link  on the View menu in IE, click on the
>
> There are equivalent options on Firefox etc, which show P3P information.
>
>> > "Could not find a privacy policy for http://www.whitehouse.gov/".
>> >
>> > Surely the Whitehouse could manage a P3P privacy policy?
>>
>> I don't understand the reference to P3P or IE...but
>
> That's OK. It's not unusual people not to understand me :) Especially when I
> start spouting things like Protected Networks, Privacy issues, P3P and SPF!
> :) My usual topics!
>
> Re P3P, see http://www.w3.org/P3P/

Interesting that the last news update is October 2007. That's a lot of
time in web-years.
And I thought HPNA was dead because it didn't update its page since March. ;-)

JOKE JOKE

Is this one of those grand schemes that nobody cares about like "PICS"
that was supposed to get kids shielded from porn, a decade ago?

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1023-212291.html

;-)

Just kidding, I'm pulling your leg.
FC