[LINK] FTTP reference group forming

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Aug 17 13:47:41 AEST 2009

Linkers: here's an opportunity if your organisation is "relevant" or
if you just want to be a voice an volunteer. Sometimes bureaucrats
interpret 'relevance' by their own yardstick.
Jan

from: Fwd: Slattery's Watch - 17th August, 2009
>  A Stakeholder Reference Group is to advise the Department of
> Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy on
> <http://www.rippledirect.com.au/ECeS.cfm?e=h1f-k-xj-17s6l5l>Fibre-to-the-Premises
> broadband rollouts in greenfields property estates. Letters seeking
> nominations for membership of the Group will be sent to relevant
> organisations in the near future.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/