[LINK] Annoying/Abusive phone calls from Westpac

Philip Argy pargy at argystar.com
Mon Dec 14 22:41:24 AEDT 2009

Section 60 of the Trade Practices Act is another one to use - complain to
the ACCC and they'll likely be onto it quick smart:
http://www.comlaw.gov.au/ComLaw/Legislation/ActCompilation1.nsf/previewlodgm
entattachments/DF7CB9EC10252FC1CA257487000D2140/$file/TradePrac1974Vol1_WD02
.htm#param332

Philip Argy