[LINK] Green light for internet filter plans

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue Dec 15 19:38:09 AEDT 2009

On 15/12/2009, at 7:16 PM, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> Will the ACS withdraw its arrangement with Conroy as the Patron for
> the society? I'm disgusted by his action. He has no business being
> associated with my professional body.

Given that the ACS issued a report which was... well, hardly anything
that you'd characterise as strongly opposed to the filtering plan, I
daresay things will stay the same.

There's a link to the ACS report in a story I did for ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/security/soa/ACS-filter-report-just-what-Conroy-needs/0,139023764,339299029,00.htm
or
http://is.gd/5odHi

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia