[LINK] RFC: eCommerce Perspective on Carbon Trading

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Sun Feb 8 12:11:22 AEDT 2009

I'd appreciate constructively negative feedback on the following:

     An eCommerce Perspective on Carbon Trading
     http://www.rogerclarke.com/EC/CTeC.html

It's just a survey paper, without deep insights or new results.  It's
intended as a reasonably tight but coherent preliminary document, on
which I and others can base deeper research.  If it isn't the above,
please tell me.

And, as before, thanks to Tom W. for nudging, cajoling, elbowing me
into getting started in the area.

[Aside: the domain-name is different from what I usually post.

[That's because I'm switching to the new location at 09:30 on Monday.

[After having the site at ANU for almost 15 years, I have some trepidations.

[Will my much-modified HTML, CSS and PHP measure up?  Will the
redirect work how I think it will?  Will Google pick up the new site
and index it quickly enough?  Will the thousands of people who have
hotlinks to the old site actually update the ones that matter before
the redirects are (eventually) withdrawn?  Can I integrate the old
and new stats files?  Will the intended wiki-pages work in the new
context?

[I consult and teach about some of this stuff;  but does that make me
any less nervous??

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong