[LINK] Green light for ISP filtering trials

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:31:12 AEDT 2009

I didn't see it.

Additionally on the subject, this podcast discusses the filtering.

<
http://www.zdnet.com.au/blogs/twisted-wire/soa/Filtering-out-reality-/0,2001103929,339294911,00.htm

   - Peter Coroneos, CEO of the Internet Industry Association
   - Senator Scott Ludlam
   - Hetty Johnston, executive director of Bravehearts
   - Simon Hackett, founder and MD of Internode
   - Senator Stephen Conroy declined our invitation to explain more from the
   government's perspective.

And Mark Newton has a new piece:

ISP filtering not scalable : SAGE
<http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,25045088-5013038,00.html>

hope this gets though!

George

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Bernard Robertson-Dunn
<brd at iimetro.com.au>wrote:

> <brd>
> Yesterday at 11:003am I sent the full version of this article to Link.
>
> I didn't see it get sent to the list.
> Funny that.
>
> Did anyone see it?
> </brd>
>
> Green light for ISP filtering trials
> Fran Foo
> February 11, 2009
> Australian IT
> http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,25040645-15306,00.html
>
> --
>
> Regards
> brd
>
> Bernard Robertson-Dunn
> Canberra Australia
> brd at iimetro.com.au

George Bray, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.