[LINK] gps on kids

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:39:11 AEDT 2009

None of my four kids will wear GPS collars, but I am already an
outlier because I think it reasonable they walk the 500 meters to
school.
I'm hoping they will be the leaders of tomorrow (despite their Dad's
lacklustre performance) .
Good kids = good members of society -> people who will stand up for
their own rights and others. Perhaps I am behind the times and I
should be raising them in a bunker with plenty of canned food and
ammunition.
regards,
Michael