[LINK] You have got to be kidding...

grant at apc.org.au grant at apc.org.au
Wed Jan 14 07:38:15 AEDT 2009

On Wed, January 14, 2009 7:24 am, Richard Chirgwin wrote:
> I recall my days working for a 'global organisation'. Travel was,
> nonetheless, booked by someone's secretary (thanks for the hotel room in
> a Vegas strip joint), and visas were your own problem. Luckily, as a
> journalist travelling to America, I had an American boss who made sure I
> got an "i-visa" and didn't get turned back at the border.

Like an Australian going to the USA who doesn't know about the need to
have registered online 72 hours prior to arrival (started as of this
week). You think everything's OK but hit snags when you arrive (delays,
etc - not refusal).

It comes back to the good old 7 P's (you know, Proper Prior Planning (etc) :)

Anyhow, this is all fun conjecture until the full information is revealed
(if it ever is - good luck, Stil :)

Cheers,

Grant

--