[LINK] another pesky script issue

Jon Seymour jon.seymour at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:39:11 AEDT 2009

Most likely because the people who are writing the application don't
have sufficient admin access over the server to implement a server
level redirect.

If I switch off JavaScript (in Firefox 3.0.x), I just get a response
that contains:

<head></head>

That is, there is no <noscript> block, just an (apparently) blank page.

jon.