[LINK] another pesky script issue

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jan 14 19:21:00 AEDT 2009

At 05:45 PM 14/01/2009, Stilgherrian wrote:
> > But it's also not a good idea to advertise the kinds of protection
> > you might be using - this could well be valuable to a serious
> > attacker - but then, maybe it's double-bluff security theatre...
>
>True, Thank you.

Yes, good idea. Have switched it off so hopefully you won't see the
alert. But I've left on the test so if anything leaves my machine and
has some nasty in it, hopefully AVG will at least alert you to the
problem. I've left on in-coming and out-going screening.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007