[LINK] car computers

David Lochrin dlochrin at d2.net.au
Tue Jan 20 11:17:01 AEDT 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 10:47, David Lochrin wrote:
> For example, it gives the best route from Annandale (NSW)
> to Mittagong as:
>
> 1.Continue on View St, Annandale - head towards
> The Crescent Travel 0.2km (26sec)
> 2.Bear left at The Crescent, Annandale Travel 1.1km (1min)
> 3.Continue along Western Distributor Fwy, Rozelle
> Travel 2km (1min)

I've just noticed that these <whereis.com.au> directions tell me to "bear left" onto The Crescent, but have no clues as to whether I should turn left or right onto the Western Distributor.  Just a small point - turning left will take the poor 'whereis' user in exactly the opposite direction to the one intended!!!!

David