[LINK] Race is on for carbon offset work

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Jan 21 04:10:33 AEDT 2009

At the risk of being boringly repetitive, I ask again if anyone has
completed a CDM process from beginning to approval ?

Transport/cyle path/pedestrian walkway would be handy.

Folks - I am now getting edgy... Would rather not go offshore to hire
what is needed.

Would be pleased to hear from people off list.

Tom