[LINK] FW: It's big, expanding and has a carbon footprint to match

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sun Jan 25 02:54:41 AEDT 2009

Therefore it makes sense that Google, Microsoft or Yahoo would want to
put a Solar powered ICT centre in Broome, Onslow or Alice Springs.....
Sitting on the Optus Jasaraus Fibre that has three redundant circuits
back to the Pac-Rim fibre.....

Especially when you consider the Unity cable and the unfinished "Pipe"
PP1 from Sydney to Guam. It remains to be seen where in Australia Unity
will land ? Or - Will Unity from USA to Japan via Guam offer the Pipe
boys a bailout option ?

Hmmm, australia is looking good for future connectivity.

Im off to buy some vacant desert in the red centre.....

And I think I see a new cable from Brisbane to Three ways (near Tennant
Creek) coming up. And perhaps some M&A activity that should create a few
chuckles at the ASX.

Tom