[LINK] Environment department used 30 sheets of paper per person per day

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Wed Jan 28 16:07:10 AEDT 2009

On 28/01/2009, at 2:48 PM, Rick Welykochy wrote:

> They, "You will have to print out the form from the web site
> and then fax it to us."
>
> Me, "Can I just send you a digital version of the form, already
> filled in? Saves printing ink, paper, fax paper and the needless
> conversion from digital to analogue and back again digital."
>
> They, "No, sorry, the only way we can accept the form is via
> fax."

A few times faced with this problem I have downloaded the form, added
the text as required, pasted in a digitised signature, plugged the
phone line into my laptop and used it's internal modem and fax
software to transmit it. They get their faxed "copy" and I never
print anything.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659  | mailto:tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 3365 2400  | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au