[LINK] Now, 300 million tonnes to burn

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jan 29 20:41:01 AEDT 2009

Stockmarket News: [CNX] Coal Resources Upgrade

--

My, aren't we lucky, 200 Million MORE tonnes of coal-gas to burn.. thanks
heaps to Aussie 'Carbon Energy Ltd' for your wonderful environmental work.

Burning your many million tonnes of SynGas will benefit us all soooo much.

And wait .. there's more!  www.brr.com.au/asx/CNX/carbon-energy-limited/

"The Company is undertaking URANIUM exploration within 18 granted
tenements that have a total area of 5,413 km2 in Western Australia, South
Australia, Queensland and the Northern Territory."

Ahh, what a company ..

--

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley