[LINK] Australia’s Digital Economy: Future Directions

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Jul 7 13:32:38 AEST 2009

At 08:55 AM 7/07/2009, I wrote:
>Senator Stephen Conroy ... is launching "Australia's Digital
>Economy: Future Directions" next week.... I tried checking the
>Department's web page about the work, but this now says "You do not
>have permission to access Digital Economy Consultation"  ...

In response DBCDE have advised me that they moved the web page to a
new address:
<<http://www.dbcde.gov.au/digital_economy/future_directions_of_the_digital_economy/digital_economy_consultation_paper>http://www.dbcde.gov.au/digital_economy/future_directions_of_the_digital_economy/digital_economy_consultation_paper>.

This must have happened very recently, as the new address does not
seem to have yet been indexed by Google, the Australian Government or
the DBCDE search engine. According to the metadata in the page, it
was created 2 July 2009 and so should have been indexed by the DBCDE
search engine by now, if not the WoG or Google engines.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                      http://www.tomw.net.au/
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Australian National University